Search Blog

Monday, 3 September 2012

Raindance & Read the Crowd Presents THEN & NOW!

I'm going home back to south london.. Back to the common. If you remember the days back then in 89 a friend of mine had a red sierra with a 15inch speaker built in the boot playing my mix tapes thats how the party started then casper mate brought a Generator down to the common now thats how to get the party started. I was also doing a show on Center force 88.3. I mentioned I was playing at the common "Road Block" then the MINGRO stopped it..what memories..
Anyway guys check me out on Saturday playing a Old Skool set alongside the mighty Chad Jackson, Dave Mimms & Junior Buzz.
Remember we are gonna get you warmed up b4 the night is through. Add it's Free from 7 til 9pm. C U There!!



Check me at Alchemist Bar at St johns hill Clapham.. Going back to my Roots..
Chad Jackson is the front man with residents me Criss Angel, Dave Mimms & junior Buzz
on rotation.. Starting on Saturday 15th September then Monthly.
Not to be missed Old Skoolin all the way!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment